Here is what's been happening with the eWallet since the last update:
- eWallet workshop at Neutrino Shanghai
- Started implementation of the action tracking feature - essentially a log of all actions performed within the eWallet, viewable in the admin panel. (#364).
- Continued work on advanced filtering (#440), which allows for filtering searches by more complex conditions
- Implemented new design and fingerprint authentication on Android Merchant Point of Sale App (#19, #21)
- Updates to the iOS Client Point of Sale App:Added touch ID and face ID authentication (#24)Made some design updates (#26)Added a lot of unit tests to cover most use cases (#28, #30, #33)
- Released iOS SDK 1.1.0-beta1 that includes the split between client and admin APIs.
- Released the official Helm Charts for Kubernetes, allowing a production-ready deployment of eWallet on Kubernetes infrastructure (such as Google Kubernetes Engine or Amazon Container Services).
- Added tests and documentation for omisego-admin module in the Android SDK (#70, #71)
- Upgraded credo package. Thanks to @dsdshcym! (#433)
- An OmiseGO workshop in Singapore!
- More work on the 1.1 version of the eWallet.
- Helm Chart for deployment of the Plasma child chain server (elixir-omg).
As always you can also follow our progress on the eWallet Waffle board!